To aspire to promote academic excellence in management studies and research.
To prepare our students to be effective, efficient and ethical leaders in their professional careers through high quality teaching, research and outreach in management and allied disciplines.
To achieve its vision and mission, Department adhere to the core values of the University, School of Business and the following core values:
- Integrity – to uphold the highest standards and do things right
- Making a difference – to stand out among equals
- Professionalism – to exhibit good character without compromising
- Academic freedom – to embrace students’ opinions and enhance student-lecturer relationship
- Creativity – to be proactive in providing solutions in challenging situations
- Teamwork – to admonish unity and collectiveness to achieve objectives.